CALL FOR PAPERS
The Editorial Board of The Nigerian Academic Forum hereby calls for articles on current issues for publications in the next edition of the Journal. Scholarly articles on current issues relevant to the following fields are accepted. We publish twice in a year-in April and November.
1. Agricultural Science
2. Applied and Natural Science
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business/Secretarial Education
5. Computer Science
6. Curriculum & Teaching
7. Educational Foundations and Management
8. Educational Psychology/Guidance and Counselling
9. Early Childhood Education
10. Education for All
11. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
13. Environmental Science
14. Fine & Applied Arts
15. General Studies Education
16. Gender Studies
17. Health./Medical Science
19. Language Arts
21. Management Science
23. Nursing Science
24. Nomadic Education
25. Science & Technology
26. Teacher Education
27. Technical Education
28. Technology Education
29. Vocational Education
30. Any other relevant areas/fields
1. The paper should not be more than 14 pages of A4 paper including references, diagrams, pictures and appendices. Using computer, each paper must be typed double-line spacing on one face only. Use 14 font size and the latest APA Referencing Style
2. The paper should be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 150 words containing the gist of the paper.
3. The cover page should bear the title of the article, author's name, his /her academic affiliation and status/ rank, your e-mail and phone number.
4. Three (3) copies of the paper should be submitted with a non-refundable assessment fee of N2000.00 in bank draft or cash payable to the Editor-In-Chief, The Nigerian Academic Forum. No. Personal cheque, money or postal order.
5. All articles should reach the Editor-In-Chief, Prof. Nonso Nnabuife, Faculty of Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, P. M. B. 5025, Akwa, 420007, Anambra State or Assoc. Prof. B. U. Maduewesi (Assoc. Editor) NAA H. Q. 66 Old Market Road, Box 9952, Onitsha. While the soft copy is sent as an attachment in Microsoft word format to our e-mail email@example.com For more information, visit our website. http://www.globalacademicgroup.com