JOURNAL OF RESOURCEFULNESS AND DISTINCTION
VOL. 2 NO. 1, JULY, 2012
1. Vocational – Technical Education: Extent of Achievement of Millennium Development Goals for Sustainability - Hogan S. U. Usoro, Ph.D.; Patrick S. Williams, Ph.D. and Emmanuel S. Otu
2. From Closed-book Examinations (CBEs) to Open-book Examinations (OBEs): An Introduction to a Desirable Transition - Idaka Idaka, Ph.D and I. Akubuiro, Ph.D.
4. Continuous Assessment-Basic Education Certficate Mathematics Examination Scores Relationship as Indicator of Millennium Development Goals(MDGS) Attainment in Boki, Cross River State - Dr. Sam William Bassey; Dr. Sunday David Edinyang and Owa Rose Abong
6. The Niger Delta and Fiscal Federalism in Nigeria - Jato Ianna Gideon
7. An Assessment of Guidance and Counselling as an Educational Service and the Achievement of Millennium Development Goals - Godwin U. Agbakala;George A. Agaba and Justina I. Reamen, Ph.D.
8. Empowerment of Nigerian Women Towards National Development - C. P. C. Onwubiko
10. Financial Management Practices in Cross River State Secondary Schools: Means and Methods for Attainment of Excellence - Fidelis Ejar Bessong; Ubana Arikpo Ubana and David Ekpenyong Udo
13.Impact of Teachers’ Re-Training Programme Under the MDGs on the Implementation of the Basic Science and Technology Curriculum in Primary Schools in Northern Senatorial Zone, Cross River State - Dr. Eni I. Eni; Ashang J. Ashang and Ebe Idagwu
15. Reaching the Un-Reached Through Open and Distance Learning System in Nigeria
- James O. Ezema, Ph.D.
17. Funding Initiatives for the Management of Compulsory Secondary Education in Owerri Education Zone of Imo State - M. I. Onu, Ph.D.; R.A. Ahukanna, Ph.D. and J.N. Oruwari
18. Adult Basic Education as a Strategy for Eradicating Illiteracy and Empowering Adults for Sustainable Livelihoods - Emmanuel U. Ingwu, Ph. D.; Akaase-B.E. Ifreke and Jerry Abanbeshie
20. Teacher’s Teaching Behaviour and Academic Achievement of Students in Social Studies in Secondary Schools. A Panacea for the Achievement of Millennium Development Goals in Cross River State - Okon Edem Akpan, Ph.D.; Artha Daniel Ekpe and Augustus Umoh
21. Innovations in Nigerian Libraries in the 21st Century
- Mercy Etukudo Ukpanah and Uwem John Akpan
24. Availability and Utilization of Physical Facilities in Abia State Primary Schools
- Ogbonna N. Ememe, Ph.D;Grace Uzaru Onwuchekwa, Ph.D. and Nnanna Onuigbo