THE INTUITION VOLUME 1 NO. 1 APRIL,2012
ISSN: 2276 - 9692
2. Ethics and Accountability in Local Government in Nigeria -Dr. Akpanim Ntekim Ekpe
3. Lexicography An Indispensable Document for Language Standardization -Dr. Joshua Azubuike Nweke, Ph.D.
5. Classroom Behaviours of Male and Female Teachers of Science Subjects in Senior Secondary Schools -Dr. M. F. Omodara; Dr. M. S. Omirin and Dr. J. A. Oluwatayo
6. Enhancing Forestry Education through E-Learning and Open Access Education -J. S. Alao and S. A. Alao
7. Environmental Protection for Agricultural Production in Nigeria: Needs and Strategies -Dr. J. F. O. Akpomedaye, Ph.D.
10. Images of Scientists: The Perceptions of Senior School Students -Patrick Chukwuemeka Igbojinwaekwu, Ph.D.
12. Predicting Students’ Performance in Mathematics from their Performances in Physics and Chemistry in the Nigerian Secondary Schools: Implications for Technical Education (A Case of Multiple Correlation/Regression) - Hogan Usoro, Ph.D.; G. A. Akpan, Ph.D.; A. A. Akpan, Ph.D. and Essien A. Okoro, Ph.D
13. The Effects of Crude Oil Pollution on Horticultural Crops in Rivers State, Nigeria (Revised Version) -Dr. ThankGod Peter Ojimba and Dr. Apele Graham Iyagba
15. State, Civil Society and Democratization in Nigeria -Olumide Awofeso and Samuel Olugbemiga Afolabi
16. Learner Motivation: A Means of Achieving Proficiency AmongNigerian Learners of English -Geraldine I. Nnamdi-Eruchalu
17. Application of Cybernetics System in Management Science and Technology Practices -Emmanuel I. Ibordor
18. Challenges of Credit Guarantee Scheme for Sustainable Entrepreneurship in Nigeria -Zakariya Bah Miasamari
19. The Impact of Motivation on Academic Staff Productivity in the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe – Oghara -Patience Itabita Johnson; Moses Ekaruwe and Godwin Edafe Matthew
20. Teacher Characteristics as a Correlate of Students’ Performance in Financial Accounting -A. A. Akinkuolie and R. A. O. Orifa
21. Creativity Scores and Performance in Mathematics: Towards Vision 20:2020 -Dr. Elizabeth I. D. Offor
22. Refocusing the Relevance of Science, Technology and Mathematics (STM) Education to Development of Entrepreneurial Skills: The Nigerian Situation -Dr. Christy O. Nwachukwu; Uche P. Nwachukwu and Chike P. Nwachukwu