Nigerian Journal of Research and Production
Vol. 20 No. 1, April, 2012
1. The Strategic Benefits of Consumer Oriented Approach to Insurance Marketing in Nigeria -Shed Chinwuba Moguluwa, Ph.D
2. Tone Occurrences in Mbube -Dr. Georgina O. Maduagwu
3. Property Optimization in Synthetic Production of Plaster Of Paris for Use as Dental Material -J. O. Akinnifesi and R. O. Ogunbodede
4. Improvement of Examination Ethics Under the Universal Basic Education Programme -Dr. Gabriel Anijiofor Okafor
6. Rewarding Employees at Work Places -Adebola N. Tugbobo
9. Progress and Problems of Implementation of the Universal Basic Education Programmes in Ebonyi State -Nwite Onuma, Ph.D. and Adali Onele, Ph.D.
10. Management Problems of University Education in Nigeria -Ike Nnia Mba SR., Ph.D.
12. Educational Supervision: Concepts and Practice with Reference to Oyo State, Nigeria - O. A. Olorode and A. O. Adeyemo
13. Educational Constructivism: Application to Instructional Design and Teaching in Science
and Technology - Miriogu Chimdi Ahamefula
14. Development of Shea Nut Oil Extracting Machine - Samuel Adeoye Akanji
15. Developing an Efficient Method for Ogi Production: Towards Educating the Rural Women - John O. Okara and Osita O. Lokoyi
17. Music Education and Social Commitment - Kassim A. Oghiator
18. The Challenges of Educational Technology in Sustainable Development in Nigerian Schools - Sina O. Ayelaagbe and James Abidoye