CALL FOR PAPERS
The Editorial Board of The Nigerian Journal of Curriculum and Instruction hereby calls for scholarly papers on current/contemporary issues in Nigeria educational, economic, social, cultural, scientific as well as technological advancement for publication in the next edition of the Journal. We accept opinion and research findings on current issues relevant to the following areas. We may also accept book reviews and well articulated articles.
1. Agricultural Education
2. Applied and Natural Science Education.
3. Arts & Social Sciences.
4. Business/ Secretarial Education
5. Computer Science Education.
6. Curriculum and Teaching
7. Educational Foundations & Management
8. Educational Psychology/Guidance
9. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Education
10. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Education
11. Environmental Science Education
12. Fine & Applied Arts Education.
13. General Studies Education.
15. Language Arts.
17. National Policy on Education
18. Nomadic Education
19. Nursery Education
20. Nursery Education
21. Polytechnic Education.
22. Primary Education.
23. Secondary Education.
24. Science Education
25. Teacher Education
26. Technical Education.
27. Technology Education.
28. Universal Basic Education
29. University Education
30. Vocational Education
31. Women Education .
32. Any other relevant areas/fields
1) The papers should not be more than 14 pages of A4 paper including references, diagrams, pictures and appendices, using computer, each paper must be typed double-line spacing on one face only.
2. The paper should be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 150 words containing the gist of the paper.
3. The cover page should bear the title of the paper, author's name, his/her academic affiliation and status/ rank, phone number and e-mail address.
4. Three (3) copies of the paper should be submitted with a non-refundable assessment fee of N2000.00 in bank draft or cash payable to Dr. T. E Agboghoroma. Or pay on-line at First Bank Plc, Onitsha Main, A/c No. 2001056297, A/c Name Assoc. Prof. B. U. Maduewesi and submit the original teller of payment or pay cash at our corporate Office in Onitsha.
ALL PAPERS SHOULD REACH DR. T. E. AGBOGHOROMA (ASSO. EDITOR)
Nigerian Journal of Curriculum and Instruction, Dept. of Science Education, Delta State University, P. M. B. 01 Abraka, Delta State. or Assoc. Prof. B. U. Maduewesi (Assoc. Editor), NACT. H. Q. 66 Old Market Road, Box 9952, Onitsha. While the soft copy is sent as an attachment in microsoft word format to our e-mail email@example.com. For more information, visit our website, www.wesoeduonline.com