THE NIGERIAN ACADEMIC FORUM
Volume 11 No 2, OCTOBER, 2006
The Correlation Between Work and Performance of Maintenance Function - Engr. Samuel I. Iwuoha (Ph.D)
-The Prevalence of Ascariasis in Primary School Children in Nanka, Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State - Obiukwu, M. O; Azubike, G. C. and Ezeokoli, E. G.
-Capital Adequacy and the Banking Sector Consolidation in Nigeria - Augustine O. Okolie
-A Peaceful Global Environment through a Reformed United Nations - Idris, O. M. and Chris C. Okolo
- Administrative Strategies for Special Education in the 21st Century - Dr. Christy Alagbu
- Building Failures - A Case Study - Y. Yusuf
- Quality Education at the Primary Level: Some Impediments - V. Nonyelum Ezike Mrs.)
- Paradigm as an Obstacle to Creativity: A Way Forward - Baiyewu Olabisi
- Urbanisation and Sustainable City Development: A Study of Urban Slums and Environmental Problems in Port Harcourt - Prince Chinedu Minom (Ph. D)
- Boosting Technological Education in Senior Secondary Schools in Nigeria - Omemgboji, Julia Ngozichukwu
- Problems and Challenges of Motorcycle Mode as Urban Public Passenger Transport in Nigeria - Dr. Ademiluyi, I. A. and Dr. Solanke, M. O.
- Intake and Digestibility of the Three Varieties of Sorghum Stover by Sheep in the Sub-Sahelian Zone of Nigeria - Mohammed, I. D. and Idris, K. K.
-The Effect of Sex on Feed Conversion Efficiency of Broilers - Machiadikwe N. Agbarevo
-The Challenges of Literature in Social Studies Pedagogy - Ezenandu, P. E.
-The Influence of Compressibility on Economic Pipe Diameter for Viscous Flow - T. A. Akintola and M. A. Sulaiman
- Cadastral Mapping Using GIS Techniques in Urban Development - Onosemuode Christopher (Ph. D)